Language for Life Pathology Services have a range of payment methods available to individuals and families, dependant on your circumstances and diagnosis. There are different schedules of fees for services privately funded (including health funds and medicare sessions) and for services accessed by NDIS, Better Start or Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) funding. Services such as those covered by government funding are slightly higher, this is due to the additional administrations cost required to access this funding.
- Initial Consultation/Assessment (2*30 minutes sessions) $97.00 each #( Speech & Occupational Therapy)
- Subsequent Consultations (30 minutes sessions) $97.00 each # ( Speech & Occupational Therapy)
- Short Report (1-2 pages):$194.00 (Include 30 minute consultation and a report) (Speech)#
- Speech/Language/Social/Written Report (3-4 Pages): $679.00 (Speech)#*
- ASD Assessment & Report: $1164.00 (Speech)#*
- Initial Consultation/Assessment (60 minutes session) $214.40 each (Psychology)
- Subsequent Consultations (30 minutes session) $107.20 each (Psychology)
- Subsequent Consultations (45 minutes session) $160.80 each (Psychology)
# Prices only applicable for private paying clients. Payments for all sessions, letters and reports must be made upfront.
NDIS Fee Schedule
Speech , Occupational Therapy & Psychology Services for NDIS Participants
National Disability Insurance scheme (NDIS) participants will be charged at the current price as depicted in the NDIS price guide 2021/2022 (costs will be subject to change with yearly Commonwealth Government review).
NDIA clients will be provided with a Service Agreement Outline of the fees and contract of service.