Occupational Therapy Services
Occupational Therapy services are available for children who require assistance with:
- Fine motor skills including prewriting and handwriting
- Gross motor skills
- Play skills
- Sensory processing
- Self care and independence skills
Psychology services are available for children and families who require assistance with:
- Cognitive Assessments
- Learning and Educational Assessments
- Assessments for Specific Learning Difficulties
- Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Assessments
- Behavioural Assessments
- School Consultations
- Counselling for depression, anxiety and self-esteem issues
- Behaviour Management strategies
- Parenting Programs
More about our Services
Our Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapist and Psychologist are all recognised service providers under the:
- Department of Housing, Community Services and indigenous Affairs – Helping Children with Autism Program (FaHCSIA – HCWA).
- Department of Housing, Community Services and indigenous Affairs – Better Start program (FaHCSIA – Better Start).
- Medicare – Chronic Disease Management (C.D.M.) Initiative. Referral required by General Practitioner.
- Medicare – Helping Children with Autism Initiative. Referral required by Paediatrician.
- Medicare Mental Healthcare Plan (Psychologist only). Referral required by General Practitioner
- Private Health Insurance
Our trained allied health professionals are able to work with a range of needs including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders/Asperger Syndrome
- Oral and motor Apraxia
- Speech and language delay
- Language Disorder
- Cerebral palsy
- Down’s Syndrome
We offer predominately clinical based services, but can organise home and community visits for the local area upon request.
Our Speech Pathologists accept HICAPS payments, EFTPOS payments and have Medicare Easyclaim onsite.