- What is Dietetics
Dietetics is a field of science that regulates how proper diet and eating habits impact our overall health. Although this field places a lot of emphasis on public health, its major goal is to inform each individual about the significance of making healthy and smart dietary choices.
- About our Dietician team
LFL’s dietitians are nationally recognized professionals who are abide by the Dietitians Australia Code of Professional Conduct and Statement of Ethical Practice. Our dietitians provide care for a wide scope of health conditions and dietary issues such as diabetes, obesity or Food allergies and intolerances. Furthermore, they are aware of how nutrition impacts the body and will provide each client a professional nutrition and dietary guideline. In order to aid our valued clients’ health and wellness, our dietitians will offer them individualized support.
- What is done during the Dietetics appointment
- Medical nutrition therapy – collaborating with clients to determine their nutritional requirements assess their health in order to guide them to manage their medical condition(s) and symptoms by utilizing a specially designed diet.
- Community and Public Health Nutrition – collaborating with non-government and government organizations to develop preventive health programs such as eating disorders, malnutrition, gastrointestinal diseases, renal diseases, food security programs, to deliver nutrition education.
- Common conditions that are mitigated in dietetics
Additionally, our team offers the client support in maintaining their well-being during different phases in life, including pregnancy, menopause, and aging.
Our dietitians utilize their expert knowledge as to how nutrition impacts the body in order to help treat the client. Dietitians engage with the client to create a personalized plan that is tailored to your needs using the most recent scientific research. https://ahpa.com.au/allied-health-professions/dietetics/, https://dietitiansaustralia.org.au/
- How the sessions will be conducted
The client will be checked by one of our Dietician, you can expect a longer appointment duration than other practices because we want to make sure that our clients receive a thorough assessment, because all aspects of a client’s health conditions are interlinked. The sessions are conducted via telehealth only therefore the client should be at least 3 years or above. A time can be preferred as per the client after the approval of the Dietician and continue with the appointment.