Our Commitment to Work Health & Safety
Language for life is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team, clients, and other persons in our workplace, so far as reasonably practicable. We aim to achieve this by management and staff working together, following a program of health and safety activities and procedures (aligned to our below WHS objectives) which are monitored and reviewed to achieve best practice and ensure compliance with current legislation.
Our WHS Objectives:
- To provide a safe and healthy work environment for our team, clients, and other persons in our workplace;
- To provide safe and healthy methods of work;
- To provide programs of health and safety activities (including training) and procedures which are continually updated and effectively carried out;
- To identify and eliminate or reduce hazards and risks to health and safety;
- To continually monitor and improve work health and safety;
- To provide education and training resources;
- To comply with all relevant WHS laws, rules, standards and codes of practice.